Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Challenge : Stop Gossiping

Fascinating Sunset.

Aaah, come to this week challenge. Quiet difficult this time STOP Gossiping.

Beside that in Fasting month (Ramadhan) we're not allowed to do gossiping (well, actually not only Ramadhan), I hate this behavior too. Talking about others behind their back, specially in bad things, is not good at all. Disturbing and Coward. But mostly people did. Even this thing mostly identified to women, but factually men are also doing that. At least most Men I know.

My plan to avoid doing this are:
- Cut-off the conversation politely when it comes to that part (gossiping)
- Convey the positive thoughts about the negative things they think
- Just leave when people insist (this would be the last thing to do, I think)

What else can do? think about it later. Okay then, start now on. Stop gossiping others ;). *keeprecallingmyself.

Have a nice weekend everyone ;)

2 comments:

--Sanam-- said...

I think it's great what you're doing! I definitely need to cut the gossip out of my life too, causes way too many problems.

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog yesterday by the way too. It's great to have feedback on my posts :D

DayByDiva.Com
DayByDiva.Com

michelle_ said...

i agree with you in this postt ! gossip = tons of problems.. its just not good although it may sound juicy at first !

www.glistersandblisters.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...