Saturday, July 30, 2011

Harper Seven Beckham has arrived

July 10th 2011, Beckham first daughter had safety arrived in Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles California with weighed in at 7lbs 10oz and arrived at 7.55am. She named Harper Seven Beckham. Many speculation about the unique name. Harper could be token from Harper Bazaar famous fashion magazine or could be Harper Collin the publisher. I think, name Seven token from his long-term back number when he was in Man Utd, which is great as a name. I just loved it. I would consider for my first daughter too, maybe Vogue Fifteen Zulham? LOL as my hubby birth-date is 15th. Well, this is the released pictures from official Twitter account of Vic Beckham :



Congratulations...
Welcome to the world Harper, Daddy's & Mommy's little girl ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...