Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Next to buy - Camera

I wish I have one Digital SLR Camera. But as we know that those type of camera are so pricey, so me and hubby are dealing some budget to decide what kind of camera we will have with the agreed budget. Yes, me and him had the same wish to have this kind of camera. I have google-ing some pics and specs for consideration.

Fuji Film FinePix HS10 / HS11 Specs here Price: Rp. 3M++

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 Specs here Price: Rp. 2M++

Sonny Alpha DSLR-A230L Specs here Price: Rp. 4,3M++

Canon PowerShot SX20 IS super-zoom Specs here Price: Rp. 3,4M ++

This is what i want... Love it ;)
Olympus SZ-10 superzoom Specs here Price: Rp. 2,5M ++

Nikon D3000 Specs here Price: Rp. 3,9++

As we are not a professional photographer or working related with that, so these must be enough for us to support blogging, family photography, and other purposes. I prefer Olympus. But still need to discuss with him ;). Choose yours!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...