Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Enjoying Path Way to Work

Some people get bored of daily activity to go to work-back home-work again-home again. But me, neither. Enjoying our activity is one of easiest way to be thankful of our life. Have you ever think how thankful are we to be given opportunity to go to work everyday in health condition, how thankful are we to be given our current job? If you have not, start to think about now and try anything to make you thankful of what you have and done. Most of all, think differently...





Above are the view of road neared by my home along to my work's place. It was sunny morning which was good to open car window and enjoy the fresh air, the blue sky and the lightly sun...





If you think these are a road to the beach or road to hotel, you're right. I think this is not officially road to get to my office, but normally this is the way I cross. Anyway I need to fetch some people of our team from hotel though.

I like the coconut tree, so beach atmosphere for me. And also the adorable green.





Well, there is just ordinary me on the mirror, me in reverie while waiting for others. It was in the morning, I know it's dark just because I use my hand phone camera. But someday soon, I will have my own pro-camera. Amien...


Natural Style: Decorating with an Earth-Friendly Point of View (The Green House)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...