Friday, March 6, 2009

The UnEssential Matter

In about last week, I went to one of mall my town (Batam). In the weekend there's always crowded there. Difficult to park and a needs to queue when you buy something in the department store.

Back to what I need to explode, I, My Hubby and baby enter to the park station. We turn around in 1st and 2nd Level and no more empty place for our car. N Finally in 3rd level we found a car is going to move out from their park place. We wait about 5 minutes and SUDDENLY, a car with brand : SUZUKI SWIFT just go front and take the park place which we need to wait more than 5 minutes to get a park....

We just " HUH?????!!! do you have a brain??? or you just insane? WHAT YOUR HEART IS FOR??? "... That's very pathetic and unfair. But ok, we just left and go to 4th place which is no roof there, in a rainy weather and I've my baby at night....

We're very upset. But we just do nothing coz the people like that is in depression and just need to be ignored. Even I want to tell them " Just go to hell"...!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...