Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mom, Do Not Sick



Last night is the beginning of this ache. My head was so dizzy, my body was so weak. I feels like i never slept before. Very sleepy last night. The weather and situation was not quit friendly.

My baby did not want to consume the breast milk, and he was flapped. Breast feeding oblige me to have a fit and healthy body. If not, than my baby will also effected by my body condition. Last night my baby looks like to scream at me "Mom, please do not sick. I Need you".

Than it's time to stay health. Not only for my self and so much more for my dearly baby...

Love u Sweety Bumi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog iga......Q dah mampir neh. I'd love it....u know how 2 express ur feeling through word. keep on wrting yah....
me

hestia ishtar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...